Giant 48v Ripper XL Big Kids Ride On UTV w/ Rubber Tires
The original 48-Volt Ripper UTV ride-on is an electric UTV designed for the older kids! With a top speed of around 15 MPH that’s 3 times faster than your average ride-on car! This UTV has it all, from a high tensile steel frame to working front and rear suspension that will have your child riding in comfort and style! Speaking of a smooth ride, this 48-volt ride on UTV has a variable speed foot pedal so you control how fast you go by pressing hard or soft on the pedal. The Ripper also includes a speed switch with three settings controlled by a parental key to limit the speed for younger riders!
The Ripper comes with an upgraded factory installed brushless motor for more power and longer run times!
- Huge 1000-watt 48-volt brushless motor
- Speeds of up to 15 MPH!
- Great for ages 6 and up!
- Working LED headlights & taillights
- Real 15" air-filled rubber tires
- Exclusive variable speed foot pedal
- Brake pedal to slow down
- Hydraulic disk brakes
- Performance weather-resistant vinyl seat w/ safety seat belt
- High tensile steel frame
- Color Shade may vary
- Charge Time: 6-8 hours
- Run Time: 45-60 minutes (dependent on speed setting)
- Protective roll cage
- Working Front & Rear Suspension
- Forward and reverse switch
- 10, 12, 15 MPH parental speed selector (can be adjusted by parental key)
- Includes 48v exclusive upgraded battery
- 48-Volt wall charger
- Max rider weight - 200 Lbs
- 15" diameter tires
- 5" ground clearance
- 26" from back of seat to foot pedal
- Height: 37"
- Width: 34"
- Length: 59"
This item requires periodic maintenance / adjustments along with technical setup and it is recommended to have basic mechanical ability or have someone with mechanical ability around through use. This toy is not recommended for people who think they "can set it and forget it", again this toy is more of a hobbyist product that requires the know-how and tools.
This is a larger, faster toy that is to be operated in a safe open area away from objects and people. Parental supervision is required and we also recommend wearing safety gear at all times.
My kid has a great time on this!