The Go-Bowen Moto Tec Pocket Bike is the coolest Kids ride! Great for driveway and parking lot fun! Cruise around cones, and speed through sidewalks with ease. Comes standard with front/rear disc brakes, and large 11-inch pneumatic street tires. This electric Pocket Bike is equipped with a 40cc 4-stroke motor. With a tube steel frame for extra rigid stability. You can reach speeds up to 18 mph. The Go-Bowen Pocket Bike takes normal gas, right out of the pump! Making this a hassle free, and convenient toy right from the get go.
These are GREAT Pocket Bikes, but they are NOT street legal. They will require some minor mechanical knowledge to operate, maintain, and ride.
- Motor: 40cc 4-stroke
- Pull Start
- G.W. - 82 lbs.
- N.W. - 74 lbs.
- Gas tank: 1.2 liters
- Fuel type: gas out of the pump/no mixing
- Max speed: 18 mph
- Product size: 40 x 20 x 21 inches
- Seat height: 18 inches
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs.
- Frame: Steel
- Tires: 90/65-6.5 Pneumatic (11 inch)
- Brakes: 1 disc front/1 disc rear
- Frame: ridged steel
- Throttle: variable twist-grip
- Seat: padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: angle adjustable/not height
- Key: yes
- Assembly required: yes (handle bar)
All Go-Bowen products come standard with a 90-Day Bumper-to-Bumper warranty on all parts excluding batteries and wheels/tires.