The Go-Bowen Moto Tec Pocket Bike is the Best kids ride! Great for driveway and parking lot fun, cruise around cones and speed through sidewalks with ease. Comes standard with front & rear disc brakes and large 11 inch pneumatic street tires. This Electric Pocket bike is fully equipped it has a tube steel frame for extra rigid stability. The bike goes up to 18MPH and it has a 40cc 4stroke motor for lots of power to move a rider up to 150lbs This pocket rocket provides longer ride times than the competition. The best part is no hassle of mixing gas and oil since this is a 4 stroke and takes normal gas out of the pump. This Pro version has a extra rigid powder coated frame.
These are great mini bikes, but are not street legal and do require some minor mechanical knowledge to operate, maintain and ride.
Pocket bike specs.
- Motor：40cc 4-stroke
- Pull Start
- N.W.:74 lbs
- Gas Tank 1.2 liters
- Gas out of the pump No mixing
- Max Speed：18 mph
- Product Size:40x20x21 inches
- Seat Height: 18in
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Tires: 90/65-6.5 Pneumatic (11 inch)
- Brakes: 1 disc front, 1 disc rear
- Frame: Ridged steel
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Angle Adjustable, Not Height
- Key: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes (handle bar)
All Go-Bowen products come standard with a 90-Day Bumper-to-Bumper warranty on all parts excluding batteries and wheels/tires.